Re: DVD5812N

[ Other Replys ] [ Reply to this message ] [ Return to Discussion Forum ]
Posted by Elvis on February 18, 19103 at 14:46:48:

In Reply to: Re: DVD5812N posted by Elvis on February 18, 19103 at 14:37:52:

:The following steps were originally based on info found at members.lycos.co.uk/ittroll and has been done specifically for the DVD-5812n. Thanks go to the original source!

This was done on my UK LG DVD-5812n player. I used the remote control for every step and found that the originally optional step 2 here was a must.

Follow these instructions very carefully!

1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive

2. Press "STOP"

3. Press "PAUSE" on the remote

4. Enter "1472" on the remote (the characters 1 55 should appear on the TV onscreen display)
[If your player is a non UK model, this number will probably be different - don't worry]

5. Press the UP arrow three times (the characters 04 Fe should appear on the TV onscreen display)
[This number may be different depending on the configuration of your specific model - don't worry]

6. Press "PROGRAM", "6", "PROGRAM", "5" (the characters 4 FE should now be displayed on the player)

7. Press "ENTER" (the display should flash briefly)

8. Press "RETURN"

9. Power the player off and then back on (using the standby button for both actions)

10. Insert VCD & hit Play!

My unit will play DVD, VCD, MP3 and CD Audio discs with no problems so far. Make sure your MP3 track filenames all end with .mp3 otherwise the player will not play them! (the user manual tells you this)

Other Replys

Name:

E-Mail:

(optional)

Subject: