Re: SONY dav-s800 region code,please!

[ Other Replys ] [ Reply to this message ] [ Return to Discussion Forum ]
Posted by http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=sony+dav-s800Search=Search on November 04, 19103 at 10:08:47:

In Reply to: SONY dav-s800 region code,please! posted by kim on September 23, 19103 at 18:01:30:

: can anyone please mail me the unlock-all-regions code for a sony dav-s800? thanx alot!!

5 user hacks: Add hack
Region code hack posted by Walter Oglina at March 05 2003:

This is for macrovision, but should allow you to change region at will:

Introduction

The DVD Upgrade is an advanced modification to your DVD player, which adds extra features and enables you to get more from your machine. The upgrade supplements the DVD player and in no way harms the playback quality or removes any performance features of the machine.

Players Supported

The following DVD players are supported by this version of the DVD Upgrade:

 Sony DAV-C700
 Sony DAV-S400
 Sony DAV-S500
 Sony DAV-S800
 Sony CMT-S9D

Macrovision & CGMS disable

All DVD players have a system called Macrovision built in to the player, which is designed to stop the copying of DVD discs to video. However, this system can have adverse affects on some projectors. For this reason the DVD MOD Upgrade disables Macrovision to solve any problems.

User manual

Put your player into „Standby“ Mode and enter one of the following commands if necessary:

Remote control command Function
[0] [ENTER] Default Default region code on the player
[1] [ENTER] Region 1
[2] [ENTER] Region 2
[3] [ENTER] Region 3
[4] [ENTER] Region 4
[5] [ENTER] Region 5
[6] [ENTER] Region 6
[7] [ENTER] Region 7
[8] [ENTER] Region 8
[Arrow down] [ENTER] Only play DVDs with the selected region; auto switching OFF
[Arrow up] [ENTER] Default Auto switching ON
[PREV I>I] [ENTER] Default Disable video interference impulses (Macrovision OFF)
[Arrow left] [ENTER] Enable user operation prohibitions* and access restrictions
[Arrow right] [ENTER] Default Disable user operation prohibitions* and access restrictions

* The DVD can no longer prohibit you from using the fast-forward, chapter change or Audio-/Subtitle-/Angle switch. You can no longer be forced to watch intros. Just press [TITLE] or [DVD MENU] and select PLAY.

Other Replys

Name:

E-Mail:

(optional)

Subject: